- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Canopy Tours involve sliding from one high level forest platform to another along a steel cable suspended up to thirty metres above the forest floor. The tours consist of about ten platforms and slides that zig-zag down through a pristine forested valley or ancient rocky gorge. Two trained guides accompany the tour and ensure the safety of each group while also pointing out any interesting plants, birds or animals along the way.
The Canopy Tour begins with a safety briefing at the canopy office. Here your guides will first demonstrate how to slide on the cables and the safety procedures to be followed on the tour, before kitting you up with full body harness, pulley, climbing equipment and safety helmet.
You and your group will then be transported into the forest or up to the mountain in an open vehicle to the start of the canopy tour.
From the start on the launch platform a new world unfolds as one gently glides on a steel cable to the first platform. All groups are escorted by a lead guide and safety guide at all times. If anyone looks too nervous or would rather not slide on their own then we will gladly take you on a tandem tour. This is the ‘look ma no hands’ version and allows you to slide down each cable attached in front of a guide who controls your speed and allows you to take in the whole experience without worrying about a thing! We have found that many of our younger and older clients have enjoyed this service.
And don’t forget to take a camera!
Once you arrive at each platform we encourage you to stop awhile and enjoy the view while your guides point out interesting features or facts about the surrounding ecology.
Each tour ends with a short walk out of the forest to the waiting vehicle. Upon returning to the office you will then be shown into the restaurant to enjoy a well-deserved meal and refreshments. Laughter is guaranteed.
Magaliesburg, Gauteng/North West
Storms River Village on the Garden Route
Karkloof in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands
Central Drakensberg, KZN
Availability: Departures take place 7 days a week.
Who: Suitable for all those aged 7 - 70. Pregnant ladies cannot participate.
Numbers: This experience is for 1 person and forms part of a group.
Weather: This experience takes place in all weather conditions.
What to take: Take a good pair of walking shoes.
Duration: Allow 3 hours for this experience.
Additional Information: Safety is paramount and the system has been built to the highest civil engineering standards. Guides are fully-trained professionals. This experience includes light refreshments. Cape Canopy Tour is excluded from this offer.
More Adventure Experiences ~
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Nature & Animals
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- For Her
- For Him