- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Langebaan is the perfect place to go when you need a getaway in nature. When you and your family or a group of friends are in need of some tranquil time on the water, but you don’t quite want to go on a cruise, book two nights in a luxury houseboat. You could even rent a houseboat for your love on your romantic retreat.
The Serenity One Houseboat is one of three luxury houseboats, situated in the West Coast National Park-SANParks, about one hour from Cape Town, which makes it easy to reach when you only have a short break and don’t want to spend too much time driving.
The Kraalbaai houseboats give you the full “living on the water” experience, complete with amazing views of the lagoon.
The six-sleeper family houseboats are well equipped with kitchens, dining areas, braai facilities and comfortable lodging in two double rooms and a double sleeper couch in front of the fireplace. Enjoy your home comforts with solar electricity, a gas oven, microwave and a fridge. The bathroom has a double shower, toilet and basin.
Need to Know ~
- This package includes two nights accommodation on the Serenity Houseboat for up to 6 adults sharing.
- Please be aware that the boat is not toddler proof.
- Self-Catering only.
- Self-Drive only.
- Not available during peak season (mid-December until mid-January).
- Prebooking essential.
- The boat remains moored at all times.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Water & Boating
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Western Cape
- For Groups
No posts found