- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Indulge your favourite wine lover with a truly unique wine tour in Stellenbosch. Visit up to six different wine estates on your vine hopper hop-on hop-off tour.
The Northern Route of the Stellenbosch wine tour offers spectacular views across the Cape winelands and all the way to Table Mountain. Enjoy delectable wines, offered by Delheim, Warwick, Simonsig and Beyerskloof. While the tour includes all the farms, you can hop on and off as you wish, or stay longer at some farms.
The Southern Route visits bigger estates, including Spier - which offers eagle encounters, lakes and restaurants -, as well as Bilton with it chocolate and wine pairing experiences. The Van Ryn Brandy Cellar will give you some insights into the ancient art of barrel making, while Neethlingshof offers awe-inspiring Cape Dutch Architecture in addition to wine making. Kleine Zalze offers award-winning wines, while Alto is a must for red wine lovers.
The Eastern Route wine tour showcases some of the best wines and views Stellenbosch has to offer. Experience the splendour of the Helshoogte pass and its wine farms on this tour. This Vine Hopper Route also offers some great Restaurants at Lanzerac, Zorgvliet and Boschendal.
The Vine Hopper day ticket is the most cost effective way to experience the Stellenbosch Wine Route. You can decide on what you want to do on the different farms and pay for tastings, tours or activities as you go along.
Many vine hoppers return for this one-of-a-kind wine lovers' experience and it is on the itinerary of many overseas travelers. Make sure to book your spot today!
Need to Know -
- The later you start the less farms you will be able to see.
- This experience is for two adults and forms part of a group.
- Departures take place all year round, but certain routes are only available on set days of the week.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- All a full day for this experience.
- Lunch, tastings and beverages are excluded.
- E-Voucher and service fee included.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Skills & Learning
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
- For Couples
No posts found