- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
It's called the Big Rush for a reason! Free-falling from the arch of the Moses Mabhida stadium and swinging across the pitch on the Guinness World Records' tallest swing since 2011 is guaranteed to give you the biggest rush.
On arrival, you will sign an indemnity waiver at the Big Rush Stadium Shop and fitted with a full body harness. A guide will take you to the practice area where the technique will be demonstrated, before you are taken to the base of the stadium arch. A safety line will be attached to the harness and you will climb the stairs to ladder rung 4, where a Jump Crew member will guide you down to the jump platform. The Jump Master will ensure that you are properly briefed in jump procedure and ready for the rush of a lifetime.
Attached to a jump line, you will start with a 60 metre free-fall, which accelerates to a speed exceeding 120 kph before swinging in an arc over the pitch before you are brought back to the jump platform for your descent.
Need to Know -
- All jumpers must weigh a minimum of 40kgs and no more than 120kgs.
- This experience is for one person.
- You must report to the Big Rush Stadium Store 20 minutes prior to your jump.
- Please dress comfortably and avoid skirts or dresses.
- Store all your loose items (cellphones, bags, jewelry, cameras) in the lockers provided.
- Nominal service fee and e-voucher included.
Booking is essential for the Big Rush, so take the leap right now!
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- For Him
No posts found