- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
It's called the Big Rush for a reason! Free-falling from the arch of the Moses Mabhida stadium and swinging across the pitch on the Guinness World Records' tallest swing since 2011 is guaranteed to give you the biggest rush.
On arrival, you will sign an indemnity waiver at the Big Rush Stadium Shop and fitted with a full body harness. A guide will take you to the practice area where the technique will be demonstrated, before you are taken to the base of the stadium arch. A safety line will be attached to the harness and you will climb the stairs to ladder rung 4, where a Jump Crew member will guide you down to the jump platform. The Jump Master will ensure that you are properly briefed in jump procedure and ready for the rush of a lifetime.
Attached to a jump line, you will start with a 60 metre free-fall, which accelerates to a speed exceeding 120 kph before swinging in an arc over the pitch before you are brought back to the jump platform for your descent.
Need to Know -
- All jumpers must weigh a minimum of 40kgs and no more than 120kgs.
- This experience is for one person.
- You must report to the Big Rush Stadium Store 20 minutes prior to your jump.
- Please dress comfortably and avoid skirts or dresses.
- Store all your loose items (cellphones, bags, jewelry, cameras) in the lockers provided.
- Nominal service fee and e-voucher included.
Booking is essential for the Big Rush, so take the leap right now!
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- For Him
No posts found