- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
If you love outdoor adventures, don't miss an opportunity to go canyoneering (or kloofing) in the Steenbras River Gorge with the Kamikaze Kanyon experience. Suitable for seasoned adrenaline junkies and novices who want to tick off their bucket lists alike, this adventure will test the mind and body, and leave you feeling accomplished, exhilarated and physically tired by dinner time.
Each canyoneering trip consists of a guided hike with qualified guides who will brief you and supervise the jumps, which range from 3-22 meters high and the 65 meter waterfall abseil.
The full day canyoneering experience starts out at the office in Cape Town, from where you will be transferred to Sunbird Lodge, where you will enjoy a hearty breakfast before your safety briefing and start your 45 minute hike through the gorgeous Cape fynbos towards the first batch of cliff jumping pools. Here, you will spend an hour conquering the various jumps on offer.
Another hike will take you to the top of the gorge, where your sense for adventure will be tested with a 65 meter waterfall abseil before enjoying a packed lunch on the river banks. After the lunch break, the group will hike back to the pools, a 30 minute walk. Here you will be able to once again enjoy the exhilarating jumps one last time before heading back to the lodge.
A light dinner and sundowner will be served at Sunbird Lodge before your transfer departs back to Cape Town.
If outdoor adventure is your thing, or if you want to tick canyoneering off your bucket list, grab this opportunity to book your canyoneering experience today.
Need to Know -
- Participation is at your own risk.
- This is scary, so be prepared!
- Suitable for adults only.
- Kit list provided at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Moderate level of fitness required.
- E-Voucher and Service Fee included.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Nature & Animals
- Water & Boating
- Youth & Kid Friendly
- Western Cape
- For Her
- For Him
No posts found