- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
If you are thinking that Bondic is just another glue product...STOP. Bondic is not a glue, and does not work like a glue. Glue already exists. We do not want to replace it. We just want to do what glue can't do and work where glue fails! You have to think of Bondic as something that creates new material; kind of like a freestyle 3D printer that fits in your pocket! It of course has a bonding agent in it but and this is important - if the UV light cant reach the liquid, it cant cure it. At the same time you cant do this in direct sunlight either because the sun carries the whole spectrum of light including the one needed to cure Bondic.
The next generation BondicEVO offers a faster curing time, a more convenient size & shape, and an easier application method.The added features only enhance the original product. Though the BondicEVO Pen is smaller and sleeker, it still possesses the same amazing capabilities as our original Bondic Pen. This ranges from anything to bonding the arms of broken glasses back together to sealing holes in copper pipes. You can literally use it for all DIY projects such as filling holes, making new threading, bonding materials together for craft projects and repairing cords or wires that have frayed.
- Built in LED light.
- More LED power than the original Bondic LED.
- Quick release cartridge system for easy refill replacements.
- Ergonomic grip for convenient and steady applications.
- Bonds, builds, fixes & fills almost ANY material (plastic, metal, glass, etc.).
- Cures in just a few seconds.
- Bondic can be cured while underwater.
- Can be painted after cured.
- Bondic never dries out in the tube and will ONLY turn into plastic once exposed to the UV light.
- Once cured, Bondic can withstand temperatures from -40C to 150C.c