- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
When it comes to keeping your beer cool to the last drop, these beer cooler sticks will do a great job to chill your beer. Its like having ice cubes in your beer without the horrible dilution. You may be wondering why on earth youd need one of these if you have a fridge nearby. Theyre more designed for situations where a fridge isnt nearby, like at a braai or an event where you only have the bare essentials at hand. Whats also neat is that theyre good for beers that are at room temperature or warmer than youd like - pop one of these in and within a few minutes (approx 5 mins) that same beer is far more enjoyable as its cooled down. This is great for those situations where you may have been caught unawares and need to get a warm beer a bit more drinkable. Their main purpose though, is to ensure already chilled beers stay cooler for longer.
Theyre made of stainless steel with an advanced thermal cooling liquid inside. Whats also neat is that our beer chillers come with a bottle opener at the bottom as well. Open and chill your beer all with the same gadget! You dont have to worry that the metal will transfer any flavour to your beer as these are made from food quality stainless steel.
These beer chillers will fit most beer bottles 22cm or taller; and you dont have to remove the stick when you want to take a sip or pour the beer. The clever design has flow holes to allow the beer to pass through.
Tips for Best Usage:
- Ensure you place the chillers in the freezer for 40-60 mins before use.
- Allow 20-30 seconds from the freezer so the rubber inlay can warm up a little and make a tight seal.
- A small sip before inserting is recommended to ensure no over flow.
- Use only with standard long neck bottles, as others may not fit. Can be used for beers, sodas and other long neck type bottles
- Take a few more with you in your cooler box and rotate them (between being on ice and in your beer) as they start to lose their chill. This ensures theyre always keeping your beers cool.
- Keeps cold beers cool to the last sip (up to 45 minutes). Ideal for most bottled beer.
- Eliminates unpleasant encounters with warm beer at the bottom of the bottle.
- Can be reused on a second beer. Or stick 6 in the freezer and then keep them in your cooler box to ensure more beers stay cool while drinking. You can then rotate them and put the used one back in the cooler box to chill some more.
- Each package comes with 2 beer chillers.
- Fits in most 22cm or taller long-neck beer bottles.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Filled with proprietary non-toxic thermal gel
- Store in your freezer so theyre ready to rumble
- So simple to clean, just rinse them off of pop them in your cutlery caddy of your dishwasher. Or hand wash if you prefer.
- Makes a great gift for beer lovers
Looking to chill your whiskey? Try our steel bullet whiskey stones.