- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
You've heard of painting by numbers, now you can brew by numbers. This kit is fully equipped with all the brewing ingredients, plus all the brewing and fermenting equipment that you need to brew your first batch of partial mash beer. Your beer will be far more flavourful than just a malt extract beer, thanks to the real grains and hops added. This is the perfect kit for anyone interested in learning how to get into craft beer brewing. The only thing extra you'll need is a few empty bottles, 2x medium pots (3L), 1x large pot (10L), 1x rolling pin and 1x colander. This kit provides a fun and easy way to get into brewing. Makes 20 liters.
The Brewery makes 20 liters which = 58 x 340 ml or 45 x 440ml bottles. Bottles not supplied but you are able to recycle old beer bottles using the sterilisation liquid supplied.
Included in this kit is everything listed below, which is everything needed to brew and ferment your first batch of beer.
Contents of Fenwicks Craft Ale Mini Brewery:
- Fermenting bucket with Lid
- Fen-wicks Bio Film Remover
- Sterilising solution
- S-type Air Lock
- Tap and spigot
- Bottle Capper
- Mixing Paddle
- Measuring Spoon
- Fenwicks Ale Kit (see contents below)
Ale Kit Box Contents:
- Hops (10-20gs)
- Malted Grains - 200g - 650g (depending on the recipe)
- Dried Malt Extract and Brewing enhancer (2.1kg)
- Yeast (20g)
- Finings (2g)
- Primer (150g)
- Caps (45pcs)
- Instructions (printed booklet)
Ale kits added are selected at the time of shipping based on availability. If you'd like a specific ale kit, please ask to include this.