- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: email@example.com or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
As the need for off-grid power continues to grow, travellers, adventurers and outdoor professionals alike are looking for more efficient, space-conscious ways in which to charge their devices. With the powermonkey explorer 2, Powertraveller gives users the ability to generate their own power from a small, compact unit, whatever situation they find themselves in.
Drawing upon design elements from the award-winning powermonkey expedition, the new powermonkey explorer 2 is the toughest portable charger available on the market today and paves the way for the addition of future power generation options.
The unit houses a powerful, dual-core, 6000mAh lithium-ion battery, capable of recharging an iPhone 5 up to three times, a GoPro Hero3+ four times and a Garmin Edge 1000 four times. It is also compatible with a plethora of other 5V devices such as tablets (including iPad), iPods, digital cameras, sat phones and more.
However, it is the tough, rugged design of the powermonkey explorer 2 that sets it apart from other 6000mAh chargers on the market.
With an Ingress Protection (IP) rating of 67, the powermonkey explorer 2 is waterproof for 30 minutes in up to 1 metre of water when used with the supplied cable. The waterproof capabilities are not compromised even when the unit is charging a device. The bespoke "bath-plug" style waterproof seal ensures all connections are watertight, giving users the confidence to go farther, faster and longer off the beaten track.
The micro USB IN and micro USB OUT charging connectors include IP65- rated weatherproof caps to keep dust and splashes of water out when not in use, whilst the durable 80cm "Y" cable and powermonkey explorer 2 unit have been tested down to -30C, ensuring both the cable and the unit will remain strong and waterproof.
The ridged, anodised casing provides a secure grip, even if hands are cold or wet and the cylindrical design makes the unit ultra-strong - enough to support the weight of a Land Rover Defender. Tough enough to withstand heavy knocks and spills, the powermonkey explorer 2 will survive the harshest of environments without compromising on charging capabilities, supporting users in any situation.
The powermonkey explorer 2 will have a bike mount accessory (not included) which attaches to the bike frame and allows users to charge their GPS systems / smartphones whilst riding. This can also be attached to tent poles, etc ensuring the unit is secure whilst charging devices. The bike mount will be available to purchase by the end of 2014.
Designed so that additional charging options can be added at a later date, the powermonkey explorer 2 will eventually have its own hand crank and wind turbine modules. The ability to add future power generation options makes this a world-class product, set at the forefront of portable charging technology. The powermonkey explorer 2 can also be charged via Powertraveller's famous solargorilla and the forthcoming solarmonkey expedition solar panel.
The powermonkey explorer 2 is the official power product of the Red Bull X-Alps 2015 - the world's toughest adventure race and aims to become the flagship of the already award-winning Powertraveller range, further cementing the brand's reputation as charger of choice in the outdoor, adventure, aid and military markets.
- iPhones/Smart Phones
- Mobile Phone
- Will Also Work With
- PSP/Hand-held/Games Consoles
- Head Torches
- hand crank
- Milliamps Hour (mAh): 6000
- Dimensions (L*H*W cm): 8.7 x 4.5
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Voltage: 5V 2A
- Milliamps Hour (mAh): 6000
- Dimensions (L*D cm): 8.7 x 4.5
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Weight 286g
- Battery capacity 6000mAh
- Operating Temp: -30 - 50C
- Output: 5V 2A
- Input: 5V 2A
In the box
- 1 x powermonkey explorer 2 unit
- 1 x IP67 waterproof connection cable
- 1 x micro USB out tip
- 1 x micro USB in tip