- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Simon Shaw, Wahl UK Artistic Director said of the new shaving brush The men-u Premier, synthetic bristle shaving brush is the best I have ever used! The bristles are easily cleaned and you use less product. I have always felt uncomfortable about using badger bristles.
Good barbers use a quality shaving brush to facilitate the optimum shave. The bristles have to be a balance between resistance to raise the beard and softness to generate a fine, rich lather. These bristles are soft like badger (definitely NOT badger as they are synthetic!) but with resistance to raise the beard, making a closer cut easier.
After 3 years in development - this is a revolutionary, new type of shaving brush. Probably, the first significant change to the shaving brush in over 250 years and we believe it is simply the best shaving brush you will have used!
What makes this shaving brush & stand so great?
The magnified images below (1200 3000x magnification) taken by Southampton University, Bio Medical Department feature badger bristles on the left and Premier synthetic on the right. Badger bristles are very much like human hair in that they have scales making for a rough surface, they tend to be damaged and often hollow.
This means that approximately 50% of shave crème being used penetrates and coats the bristles never to make it to the area to be shaved and not all is rinsed out after use. Hence the reason why these bristles suffer from product build up over time and need to be cleaned out as well as using approximately twice the amount of shave creme!
- The synthetic bristles are non-absorbent, so they need less shave crème and create a richer lather.
- Add a little more water to the bristles after shaving and you will probably have enough lather for a second, closer shave.
- Easier to clean the bristles and keep them clean.
- Using the stand helps promote the longevity of the bristles and is best hygienically.
Use with men-u ultra concentrate shave crème for a completely new generation of shave and process of exfoliation women can only dream of! If you know of a better shaving combination, let us know.
To do the best for your skin, after shaving and rinsing use men-u healthy facial wash, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. Then apply men-u facial moisturiser lift to complete the facial experience.
Shaving can remove up to two layers of skin. There is no other regular activity that does this, which is why it is so important to use a good quality moisturiser.