- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Simon Shaw, Wahl UK Artistic Director said of the new shaving brush The men-u Premier, synthetic bristle shaving brush is the best I have ever used! The bristles are easily cleaned and you use less product. I have always felt uncomfortable about using badger bristles.
Good barbers use a quality shaving brush to facilitate the optimum shave. The bristles have to be a balance between resistance to raise the beard and softness to generate a fine, rich lather. These bristles are soft like badger (definitely NOT badger as they are synthetic!) but with resistance to raise the beard, making a closer cut easier.
After 3 years in development - this is a revolutionary, new type of shaving brush. Probably, the first significant change to the shaving brush in over 250 years and we believe it is simply the best shaving brush you will have used!
What makes this shaving brush & stand so great?
The magnified images below (1200 3000x magnification) taken by Southampton University, Bio Medical Department feature badger bristles on the left and Premier synthetic on the right. Badger bristles are very much like human hair in that they have scales making for a rough surface, they tend to be damaged and often hollow.
This means that approximately 50% of shave crème being used penetrates and coats the bristles never to make it to the area to be shaved and not all is rinsed out after use. Hence the reason why these bristles suffer from product build up over time and need to be cleaned out as well as using approximately twice the amount of shave creme!
- The synthetic bristles are non-absorbent, so they need less shave crème and create a richer lather.
- Add a little more water to the bristles after shaving and you will probably have enough lather for a second, closer shave.
- Easier to clean the bristles and keep them clean.
- Using the stand helps promote the longevity of the bristles and is best hygienically.
Use with men-u ultra concentrate shave crème for a completely new generation of shave and process of exfoliation women can only dream of! If you know of a better shaving combination, let us know.
To do the best for your skin, after shaving and rinsing use men-u healthy facial wash, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. Then apply men-u facial moisturiser lift to complete the facial experience.
Shaving can remove up to two layers of skin. There is no other regular activity that does this, which is why it is so important to use a good quality moisturiser.