- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Using 100% satellite technology, SPOT Trace tracks your most valuable assets virtually anywhere in the world, beyond the reach of traditional cellular coverage. Instantly receive a text or email when your most valuable assets move, or follow them on Google Maps anytime on your phone or computer.
The SPOT Trace package includes:
- SPOT Trace device
- Quick start guide
- Preloaded batteries
- Micro USB Cable
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Industrial strength double-sided tape
- Adhesive grip pad
- Adhesive hook and loop tape
The new SPOT Trace is the ultimate anti-theft asset tracking device. It ensures cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles and other valuable assets are where they need to be, notifying owners via email or text when movement is detected anytime, anywhere. SPOT's growing family of products uses 100% satellite technology to provide location-based messaging and emergency notification for on or off the grid communications.
- Receive text/email messages when movement is detected
- Satellite technology tracks where cell phones don't
- Monitor assets in near real-time using Google Maps
- Long battery life, compact and easy to install
- Select from 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals
SPOT Track progress SPOT Trace allows you to transmit your asset's GPS coordinates every 2 , 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes and view from your smartphone or online.
Movement Alerts. Receive texts/emails when SPOT's vibration sensor detects your asset has new movement.
Dock Mode. Configure your device to track an asset that is primarily stored on the water.
Power Off and Low Battery Messages. Receive a notification if your device is powered off and when the device's batteries are low.
Status Message. Receive a once per day alert to let you know your asset is secure.
Dust & Water Resistant. SPOT Trace has an IPX7 rating, meaning it is designed to withstand the most extreme weather conditions. It can even be submersed in water up to 1m for 30 minutes.
How does it work? Once activated and powered on, SPOT Trace will acquire its exact coordinates from the GPS network. SPOT Trace sends the GPS location to communication satellites. The satellites relay the message to a ground network, which uses the internet to route the message to your phone or computer. SPOT Trace allows you to monitor your asset and track its movement in near real-time via Google Maps. Because SPOT Trace uses satellite technology, it can communicate from some of the most remote locations around the world. Never let your most valuable asset disappear without a trace.
|HEIGHT||2.69" (6.83 cm)|
|WIDTH||2.02" (5.13 cm)|
|THICKNESS||0.95" (2.14 cm)|
|WEIGHT||3.1 oz (87.9g)|
|OPERATING TEMP||-22F to 140F (-30C to 60C)|
|OPERATING ALTITUDE||-328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)|
|HUMIDITY RATED||MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.|
|VIBRATION RATED||Per SAE J1455|
|WATERPROOF RATED||IP67 (1 m for up to 30 Minutes and dust proof)|
- 4 AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92)-Installed
- 4 AAA Energizer NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12)-Sold Separately
- Line power with a 5v USB connection (Not Waterproof) - Included
- Waterproof DC power cable - Sold Separately