- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Take your composting to a whole new level with this nutrient-rich fermented wheat bran, otherwise known as Bokashi.
This is a specially brewed bran formula packed with the power of Effective Microorganisms (EM), which work to break down all sorts of waste into nourishing food for your gardens soil. Bokashi bran from the Earth Probiotic brand is the perfect indoor composting solution its quick, convenient and odour-free.
This compost starter works on all sorts of scraps, including bread, dairy and even meat. Earth Probiotics Bokashi Bran is brewed and produced in South Africa.
Earth Bokashis earth friendly formula includes the use of indigenous South African Microbes and quality waste materials including sawdust, which would otherwise be disposed of into landfill.
Whilst looking different, Earth Bokashi neutralizes fermentation odours while delivering the ideal balance between carbon and nitrogen to assist with effective post fermentation treatments.
- Earth Bokashi refill bag for composting of food waste
- Simply add food waste to the bin, sprinkle over a handful of Earth Bokashi and gently press down to remove air. Close the digester between fillings.
- When Earth Bokashi is added to food waste, the moisture in the waste activates the beneficial indigenous microbes which start the fermentation process.
- Earth Bokashi stops food from rotting, eliminates foul odours and pre-treats food waste so that it can be safely and easily composted, trenched or fed to composting worms.
- To be used in conjunction with Earth Probiotics Bokashi Food Waste Recycling Bin