- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Say goodbye to the old, smelly compost heap at the bottom of the garden the Food Waste Digester from Earth Probiotic is designed to make composting quicker, simpler and so much easier on the nose! This airtight 25L composter can be used indoors, which makes it ideal for properties with limited space.
Simply toss in your kitchen scraps, sprinkle in a layer of Earth Probiotic Bokashi Bran, then sit back and wait for the composting magic to happen. The Food Waste Digester is made with recycled materials and can be used to ferment a huge range of food scraps.
- Made from recycled plastics
- Includes an internal strainer to separate liquid leachate from solid food waste
- Includes a tap for extracting that nourishing compost tea (Bokashi juice)
- This composting system can be used to ferment bread, dairy, bones, citrus and even seafood and meat!
How does it work?
Bokashi bran is full of beneficial microorganisms that help to ferment food scraps; the process is anaerobic (it takes place without air), breaking down your kitchen waste into nutrient-rich soil food without letting it rot or releasing a bad odour. When your scraps have been fermented, you can use the end product to enrich your garden soil or worm farm. This is such a simple way to make your household more sustainable, and use your kitchen waste in an eco-friendly way.
When you use a Bokashi composting system to digest your food waste, youll also get a nutrient-rich liquid fertiliser known as compost tea, which is ideal for giving your garden and indoor plants a healthy boost (dilute 1:300).
Please Note: Once a Food Waste Digester is full, it will need to stand unopened for a 2-week period to complete the fermentation process. Ideally your kitchen should have 2 Earth Probiotic Food Waste Digesters, so you can use one while the other is left to stand.