- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Say goodbye to the old, smelly compost heap at the bottom of the garden the Food Waste Digester from Earth Probiotic is designed to make composting quicker, simpler and so much easier on the nose! This airtight 25L composter can be used indoors, which makes it ideal for properties with limited space.
Simply toss in your kitchen scraps, sprinkle in a layer of Earth Probiotic Bokashi Bran, then sit back and wait for the composting magic to happen. The Food Waste Digester is made with recycled materials and can be used to ferment a huge range of food scraps.
- Made from recycled plastics
- Includes an internal strainer to separate liquid leachate from solid food waste
- Includes a tap for extracting that nourishing compost tea (Bokashi juice)
- This composting system can be used to ferment bread, dairy, bones, citrus and even seafood and meat!
How does it work?
Bokashi bran is full of beneficial microorganisms that help to ferment food scraps; the process is anaerobic (it takes place without air), breaking down your kitchen waste into nutrient-rich soil food without letting it rot or releasing a bad odour. When your scraps have been fermented, you can use the end product to enrich your garden soil or worm farm. This is such a simple way to make your household more sustainable, and use your kitchen waste in an eco-friendly way.
When you use a Bokashi composting system to digest your food waste, youll also get a nutrient-rich liquid fertiliser known as compost tea, which is ideal for giving your garden and indoor plants a healthy boost (dilute 1:300).
Please Note: Once a Food Waste Digester is full, it will need to stand unopened for a 2-week period to complete the fermentation process. Ideally your kitchen should have 2 Earth Probiotic Food Waste Digesters, so you can use one while the other is left to stand.
Need delivery? Given the volumetric size of this item, it is unfortunately only available for collection from our JHB office. Delivery is possible at R150 to major centre areas around Gauteng and R250 to other major centres in South Africa. Please contact us to get a quote for you.