- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
FORMcards are instant. When they're cool, they're ready to use, so you can fix things quickly in emergency situations, like when a handle breaks on a tool, or a button falls off your jacket.
They are strong like nylon, so they can be used for long lasting solutions, such as making hooks in your workshop to hold tools, or pans in your kitchen.
FORMcards are reusable, so if you don't like what you've made, or if you're finished with a project, you can just melt it back down again and use it for something else. Great for making new toys as your kids grow up!
FORMcards stick to some other plastics when they are very hot and sticky. So if you take them straight out of a cup of hot water you can use them to fix broken plastic toys, tools, or anything that normally gets thrown away that they will stick to. This might be something small like a favourite plastic shovel while on holiday, or saving something larger like a cracked fridge drawer. They can even be used to fuse onto the plastic of a broken car wing mirror so keep a black one in your glove compartment for emergencies!
FORMcards are made from a starch based bio-plastic that is totally non-toxic. We have worked closely with both the chemical company, the moulders and even the colorant suppliers to ensure this is the case.
FORMcards fit in your wallet and they fit in a cup, so you can take them and use them anywhere you can find hot water. They're quick, clean, simple, instant and fun to use.
FORMcards are made in loads of lovely colours which makes them fun to use in different situations, like camo green for foresty people, fluo orange for high visibility fixes or simple primary red, yellow, blue to mix your own colours. We will also soon be releasing crazy mutant mixed colours for people into zombie apocalypse / alien invasions...... Oh, and of course we also have black, white and grey for more understated situations.
- 3 cards supplied in a pack
- Instant repairs on the move, just pop it in hot water to get started
- Once hot it becomes all soft and malleable, setting hard once cool
- Completely re-usable! Just re-heat it to re-mould
- It's credit card sized, slip it in your wallet and you're on your way
- Smashed it's Indiegogo funding target by 815%!
- The things you can fix, and/or make is endless
How To Use:
- Fill a cup with boiled water
- Let it cool down a bit
- Drop a formcard in
- When it goes floppy it's ready
- Carefully take it out with a spoon
- Mould it with your hands. When hot and sticky it will stick to plastics, if you don't want it to stick let it cool down a bit more.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- FORMcard requires the use of hot water which can cause burns and scalds if misused.
- FORMcard gets hot so please exercise care when handling the heated product, if in doubt, let the FORMcard cool down for a short while before use.
- FORMcards are non-toxic but they are NOT FOR INTERNAL USE or food safe applications.
- Due to the use of hot water, FORMcards are NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN. Be careful and safe when they are around.
- Do not heat FORMcard above 200F
- Do not expose FORMcard to a direct flame.
- FORMcards are produced from a biodegradable-plastic made entirely from non-styrene based pigments. Messy for us but good for everyone else