- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience gift voucher from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can't decide, how about a gift certificate available from R50 - R10,000? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit, PayPal or EFT. You are welcome to email us so that we can process the order on your behalf.
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from within your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link (remember to check your spam folder).
- Download the gift voucher from your customer profile or system generated email, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher by email to your gift recipient.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com.
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
How to buy your experience gift voucher
How to redeem your voucher
Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it!
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
BBQ Grill mats are an absolute game-changer if you love your food grilled. We're talking vegetables, steak, ribs, bacon, chicken, fish, eggs, kebab, burgers, grilled sandwiches, and whatever other tasty morsels you can throw at these. Whatever it is, these mats will spruce up the experience. With them, there's just so many things you don't have to worry about anymore. Let's take sticking, for instance.No sticking means no hassle with these non-stick grill mats.
These mats are 100% non-stick. This means you get to grill meat, fish, fruits, or veggies without them sticking. Even more, no morsels will slip through.
But it gets better. These BBQ grill mats do not sacrifice those aesthetically exciting grill marks you love. The mats are just thin enough to let the grill marks through while still keeping the heat in check.No grill clean up, no hassle.
Here's the best part about using grill mats: you don't have to clean your grill anymore. So gone are the days of the grill scrubber. And those shreds it leaves on the grill; that later end up in your food later.
What's more, your grill will last a century looking tip-top because your grill mats will take it all for the team.Easy cleanup, fully reusable, no hassle.
If at all, cleaning these mats is only half the hustle of cleaning the grill, especially since food doesn't stick to them. They're hand-washable and dishwasher safe. You can also use a tong and paper towels to wipe the mat clean for reuse as you grill.
The good news is, these grill mats are 100% reusable on either side. Wash 'em, use 'em, rinse and repeat. They come in a 5-piece set. So you can use a different mat for each lot as you grill or bake, and then wash them all at once later.Cool your beans dude, these mats are food-safe!
It should go without saying, but these BBQ grill mats are food safe. They're PFOA FREE, FDA, LFGB, and BSCI certified. There's no cutting corners when it's food. Again, these mats are dishwasher safe. If they can take the heat from your grill without brewing health troubles, they'll handle the dishwasher just fine.Why the BBQ Grill mats are a Braaimaster or Masterchef's Dream:
- Your food won't stick. Cooking your fish, fruits, or veggies is smooth and painless.
- Say goodbye to your grill scrubber. Clean your grill no more. Clean these mats instead. They're dishwasher safe and easy to hand clean.
- Your grill will last longer. These mats take it all for the team. They save your grill, and save you cleaning time and energy.
- Your food is safe; no compromise there. These grill mats are PFOA, FREE, FDA, LFGB, and BSCI certified.
- You love your grill marks, don't you? These mats are thin enough to let the grill marks through while still keeping the heat in check.
- Buy once, and sit back. These mats come in a set of five. Plus, they're 100% reusable on either side.
- Sized at 40cm x 33cm x 0.2mm means they're small enough to fit comfortably on most braais or ovens
- Can be stored flat or rolled up
Care & Usage:
- Material: PTFE coated fiberglass fabric. Heat Range: 70-260 degrees celsius.
- Do not use the mat above temperatures of 500 degrees.
- Do not expose the grill mat to direct contact with flames.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or pads.
- Wash your grill mat with warm soapy water before first use, rinse and dry thoroughly.