- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light. Plus high/low setting and integrated cord makes this the perfect light for every adventure
- Lumens: 350
- Power Output: 4.5W
- Power from: Sherpa or Yeti
- Chainable: Yes, up to 8 lights
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Adjustable shade design for broad area light or warm lantern light with high/low settings. Perfect for an outdoor camp or inside a tent.
Easy to Hang, Chain and Store
- Built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere. Chainable with up to 8 lanterns. Features convenient cable storage.
Power from Goal Zero Power Packs and Solar Generators
- Low-power draw for extended runtimes. Requires a Sherpa Power Pack or Yeti Solar Generator.
Power the Light-A-Life from the Sherpa Power Pack or Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generator. You can also power the Light-a-Life from a 12V car port using the included adapter.
Ready for Outdoor Use: Unexpected rainstorms probably won't harm the light. The Light-A-Life has been engineered to withstand the elements, including rain and snow. Although it's tough enough to withstand a storm, the Light-a-Life should not be submerged in water and all ports/plugs should be dry before turning on or chaining.
Run Times With Power Packs:
- Sherpa 50: 50 Hours (low), 10 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 150 Hours (low), 30 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 1200 Hours (low), 250 Hours (high)
- LED (output): 5W warm white Cree LED
- LED High Brightness: 4.5W, 350 Lumens
- LED Low Brightness: 1W, 100 Lumens
- 6mm barrel jack (input): 12V, 0.4A (4.5W max)
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Product SKU: 24004
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Dimensions (compact): 2.8 x 3.2 in (71 x 80 mm)
- Dimensions (extended): 4.9 x 3.2 in (125 x 80 mm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
In the box:
- 1 x Light-A-Life 350 LED Light
- 1 x 6mm 12V Car Adapter