- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Current tax laws in South Africa require that ALL taxpayers with a car allowance submit a detailed logbook of business mileage. Without this logbook, the monthly tax benefits received are lost and the shortages would need to be paid back to SARS at the end of the tax year.
For example, if you drive a vehicle with a value of between R180k and R240k and drive approximately 24 000 business km's a year, this may result in an amount of around R28k being refunded to you by SARS. This is an unnecessary amount to lose, specifically because an inexpensive solution is available.
Little LogBook is a GPS device, no larger than a flash drive. It uses a minimum of four satellites to log your kilometers as you drive. This information is translated into a SARS-compliant report, using powerful software developed and supported in South Africa.
The beauty of Little LogBook is the simplicity of use and wealth of information gained.
Start by plugging the device into the cigarette lighter to power up.
Little LogBook will automatically log all mileage on the device as you drive around.
End by downloading the information via your USB port on your PC to Little LogBook software.
HOW IT WORKS:
Place the Little LogBook device in an upright position on the dashboard of the vehicle, ensuring a clear view of the sky and satellites above. The Little LogBook is kept in position with the adhesive dashboard strips provided.
Connect the Little LogBook to the vehicle's cigarette lighter socket, using the power supply included. A solid green LED lights up on the device and it starts searching for satellites immediately, until a lock is made on a minimum of four satellites.
As accuracy is key to the Little LogBook's function, it is important to wait until a full fix is achieved before departing on a business trip. This full acquisition of satellites is indicated on the device when the green LED starts flashing.
The Little LogBook is now geared for action.The light will remain flashing as long as it has sight of at least four satellites. Light returns to solid if satellites are lost.As you drive around, the Little LogBook does everything automatically. It commits to memory GPS co-ordinates every 3 seconds, ensuring optimal accuracy of the mileage recorded and your SARS tax report.
To improve start up time, the Little LogBook is AGPS enabled. In short, Advanced Global Positioning Satellite (AGPS) positions are uploaded onto the Little LogBook dongle automatically when the unit is synced with the Little LogBook software loaded on your PC. This information guides the device in searching for the satellites by mapping the sky. The information is available weekly for the ensuing week and greatly improves on start up times, therefore also improving accuracy.
Although Little LogBook does all the hard work for you, you are still required to identify business trips, including adding the qualifying reason for the business trip, to generate the SARS compliant tax report. This can be done at any time as the software has been cleverly designed to assist in clearly recalling and viewing previous trips and effortlessly assisting in turning the data into a SARS-compliant log.
Rename destinations in the Little LogBook software - e.g. Mbeleni Data Solutions - and every time you revisit the client, Mbeleni Data Solutions is reflected in the report for ease of use. However, we suggest syncing Little LogBook with your PC once a week while the memories are fresh and trips are recent.
Besides always having the updated AGPS data, ensuring your Little LogBook is synced weekly has many benefits. Should the unforeseen happen and your device is lost, stolen or damaged, the vital information on it will be lost along with it.
- Quickly itentify unknown trips by viewing the trip at street level on Google Maps
- Records upto 210 hours of data
- Mileage report filter
- Export to Excel (.csv)
- Export to Google Earth (.kml)
- No cables required
- Mark trips as private or business if business, add relevant trip information.
- The software automatically identifies the GEO locations, e.g. Randburg. These can be renamed, e.g. Office. Every time you return to that point, the software will instinctively recognize that you are at the "Office".
- 65 channels satellite tracking
- Start up times (Satellite dependant): 2 180 seconds
- Superior sensitivity: -160dBm tracking
- Update Rate: 1 Hz (max)
- Dynamics: 4G (39.2 m/sec2)
- Dimension: 2.89 in (L) x 1.06 in (W) x 0.39 in (H)
- Support standard NMEA-0183 at 4800/9600/19200/38400 bps
- GPS protocol: NMEA +0183 - GGA, GSA, GSV, GLL, RMC, VTG, ZDA
- DATUM: WGS84 (User Definable)
- Support AGPS
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) support
- 2MB flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 250K
- Start & stop locations can be renamed by user
- Support G-mouse function
- Accuracy: Position: 5m CEP without SA
Velocity: 0.1m/sec, without SA
Time: +/- 50ns synchronized to GPS time
- Operation Limits: Altitude < 18,000 m or Velocity < 515 m/s
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 60C ; Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- USB 2.0
- USB powered
- Power Consumption < 42 mA (1Hz standard version)