- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers emailed to you on receipt of payment.
- Print vouchers from the comfort of your home or office.
- All our experiences have a 100% Safety Record.
- We’ve successfully operated since 2005, making us SA’s #1 Experience Specialist.
- Gold Star rating with eKomi, our independent review partner.
- Highly reputable/vetted operators.
- Vouchers have a credit value for 3 years from date of issue. The activity price is fixed for 6 months from date of issue.
- Exclusive experience partners to FNB eBucks, Momentum Multiply, Nedbank Greenbacks, Standard Bank UCount, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and American Express Rewards.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our web site.
- Refunds within 14 days. | All vouchers can be refunded without charge within 14 days from date of issue.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to email@example.com
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or add us to WhatsApp and send us your query: 084 8119163.
Discreet design which separates the lens from the device, as can be seen from the photo, if spotted from outside of the vehicle, mostly will be mistaken for a blue tooth device or some kind of sensor. All other dashcams look like a GPS on your windscreen, bulky and bulky and very visible.
- 170 degree vision (Most of the dashcams in the market have only 120, 140 or 150 degrees.
- Full HD video quality
- Battery: Capacitor vs Lithium Battery
Lithium Batteries will overheat and have faults or sometimes even explode because of the heat. For example if you park your car outside in the sun for few hours, the temperature inside of the car can go up to 60, 70 even 80 degrees, A lithium battery is definitely not a good idea, but most of the dashcams in the market are using lithium battery because of the cost.
Our HC1 uses a capacitor.
A capacitor stores electrical current unlike a lithium battery that stores energy through a chemical process, this means a capacitor is completely unaffected by high temperatures. Capacitors are also widely used in Space shuttles, satellites and airplanes because of the ext sattelites and airplanes because of the extreme temperatures and pressures involved.
ChaosCam HC1 Specifications
- Screen 2.7" 16:9 TFT (960X240)
- Sensor Size 3 mega pixels
- Lens Perspective 170
- Aperture 1.8 maximum light
- ISO Range 100 1600
- Memo Memory (speed) DDR3 1GB
- Image Stabilizer Supported
- Video Resolution 1080P 1920-1080 / 720P 1280-720
- File Format Picture : Jpeg
- Video : MOV H.264
- White Balance Automatic
- Colour Effect Standard / Black & White
- Seamless Video
- Motion Detection
- Date Stamp
- Memory Card Includes a 16GB MicroSD
- Language 1) English 2) French 3) Spanish
- 4) Portuguese 5) German 6) Italian 7) Simplified Chinese
- 8) Traditional Chinese 9) Russian 10) Japanese
- TTV System NTSC / PAL
- Micro USB USB power and data supported