- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select your experience or gift product from the search options as on the top menu bar of the home page.
- If you still can’t decide, how about a virtual cash voucher or gift certificate available from R100 - R1500? This allows your recipient to browse, select and pay based on their preference(s).
- Purchase your activity gift voucher online and pay by credit card, direct deposit or EFT. You may also call us so that we can process your order on your behalf | 0861222284
- Once payment has been received the voucher(s) are available to download from your customer profile instantly. The system will also send you an order confirmation with a separate email to include your activity gift voucher link.
- Print Voucher
- Arrange appointment directly with the operator, submit your booking online or email email@example.com
- Please familiarise yourself with our terms & conditions especially the cancellation policy and note that you are encouraged to take out your own personal liability insurance, especially when participating in potentially dangerous activities. Participation in all activities is entirely at your own risk.
- WHY WE'RE #1
- Instant electronic vouchers - once your order is paid for your voucher is automatically emailed to you.
- Print vouchers at home
- All our experiences have an outstanding Safety Record
- 10 Years of Experience - we've been doing this since 2005
- Reputable/Vetted Operators
- Vouchers are Valid for 6 months
- We've partnered with the likes of eBucks, Virgin Money, Absa Rewards and others.
- 100% Safe & Secure Shopping via our website
- Refunds within 14 days. | All refunds will incur an administration fee of 10 percent of the value of the experience (with a minimum charge of R100) and should be requested in writing by the purchaser within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Exchanges | All vouchers can be exchanged without charge within four weeks from date of issue. Thereafter an admin fee of R100 will be charged per exchange transaction if processed four weeks after the voucher date of issue.
- Outdoor activities that are postponed due to poor weather will be rescheduled
- Details on how to book are on the voucher
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Select a Gift Product or Experience
Step 2: The Activity Gift Voucher
Download the gift voucher from your customer profile, place in a personalised card and give to the gift recipient. Or forward the gift voucher via email to your gift recipient.
Step 3: Voucher Redemption
Step 4: Experience the ultimate!
Present your voucher to the operator/venue at time of arrival. Your voucher is proof of payment. Enjoy the experience you deserve it! What’s more is that we want to hear about it! Please send us your pictures and experience story to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're one of South Africa's earliest and longest standing online experience gifting stores; and have been giving the people of South Africa, amazing and memorable experiences since 2005. Below are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next bucket list experience, or experience gift for that someone special.
Discreet design which separates the lens from the device, as can be seen from the photo, if spotted from outside of the vehicle, mostly will be mistaken for a blue tooth device or some kind of sensor. All other dashcams look like a GPS on your windscreen, bulky and bulky and very visible.
- 170 degree vision (Most of the dashcams in the market have only 120, 140 or 150 degrees.
- Full HD video quality
- Battery: Capacitor vs Lithium Battery
Lithium Batteries will overheat and have faults or sometimes even explode because of the heat. For example if you park your car outside in the sun for few hours, the temperature inside of the car can go up to 60, 70 even 80 degrees, A lithium battery is definitely not a good idea, but most of the dashcams in the market are using lithium battery because of the cost.
Our HC1 uses a capacitor.
A capacitor stores electrical current unlike a lithium battery that stores energy through a chemical process, this means a capacitor is completely unaffected by high temperatures. Capacitors are also widely used in Space shuttles, satellites and airplanes because of the ext sattelites and airplanes because of the extreme temperatures and pressures involved.
ChaosCam HC1 Specifications
- Screen 2.7" 16:9 TFT (960X240)
- Sensor Size 3 mega pixels
- Lens Perspective 170
- Aperture 1.8 maximum light
- ISO Range 100 1600
- Memo Memory (speed) DDR3 1GB
- Image Stabilizer Supported
- Video Resolution 1080P 1920-1080 / 720P 1280-720
- File Format Picture : Jpeg
- Video : MOV H.264
- White Balance Automatic
- Colour Effect Standard / Black & White
- Seamless Video
- Motion Detection
- Date Stamp
- Memory Card Includes a 16GB MicroSD
- Language 1) English 2) French 3) Spanish
- 4) Portuguese 5) German 6) Italian 7) Simplified Chinese
- 8) Traditional Chinese 9) Russian 10) Japanese
- TTV System NTSC / PAL
- Micro USB USB power and data supported